We are pleased to offer these amazing en-suite rooms available to rent in the modern house near Southend railway stations.
This property briefly consists of 10 double rooms, all en-suites, a large kitchen and a utility room. The kitchen diner is fully integrated with all of the latest appliances, including fridge & freezer, cooker, microwave and dishwasher. There is also a utility room, equipped with washing machine and drier.
The double rooms are all ensuites, are newly refurbished and fully furnished with bed and mattress, table and chair, wardrobe, and coffee table. Between the 10 rooms, 5 are also equipped with kitchenette.
This property is situated in a quiet residential street, just a 12-15 minute walk from Southend Central, Southend Victoria and Southend East train stations. This is perfect location for commuters who travel to the City or local areas.
Close to local shops and restaurants. These beautiful rooms are available and early viewing is highly recommended.
Room 7 £730 Large single ensuite with communal kitchen - AVAILABLE MARCH 24
Room 10 £780 Double ensuite with communal kitchen - AVAILABLE NOW
The following bills are included:
- Biweekly cleaning of the communal areas
- Broadband (Internet)
- Electricity in communal area ( Tenants are responsible for electricity usage in their rooms - top-up meters in each room)
- Gas for Heating and hot water
- Television licence
- Council tax
Cleaning, missing or broken item charges:
- Failure to clean your bedroom at the end of your tenancy will result in a minimum of £50.00 charge.
- Failure to empty all of your belongings from the property at the end of your tenancy will also result in a minimum of £50.00 charge.
- Missing or broken/stolen keys will be charged at £35per key.
- Missing or broken mattress protectors will be charged at £25.
- Missing or broken smoke alarm will be charged at £100.
- Missing or broken light bulbs will be charged at £10 each.
- Guest staying for longer than two nights (Not allowed, however, if discovered a guest is stayed beyond 2 nights) £50/night/guest
- Refusal of access to staff for routine maintenance £50 call-out & £25 per hour waiting fee
- Deodorising e. g. if there has been smoking in the room. £250.00
- Re-tenant fee for early exit of tenancy agreement: Subject to agency fee and cost to find replacement.
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.