Greens Lettings provides clear information about fees and charges before tenants take up a tenancy.
If you are a prospective tenant looking to rent one of our properties, we highly recommend that you ask questions about our fees and charges before signing an agreement with us.
Having said that, we want you to know that not all letting agents are alike. There are certain fees that we will NOT charge you for:
- Greens Lettings will NOT charge you to view properties or property listings. Instead, we offer free accompanied viewings to all tenants and you may view our properties here.
- We will NOT charge for credit checks or referencing (Conditions apply - please click here for more information)
- We will NOT charge you for the renewal of your tenancy agreement when the fixed term ends
- We will NOT charge you for administrative costs such as phone calls and postage
We might only charge you for the following:
- Payment of up to £50 for any changes on the tenancy
- Payment of up to £15 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of rent lost due to the unforeseen void period and £150 for early termination of the tenancy.
To know more about our fees and charges, do not hesitate to contact us.
To see the price list for our Landlord Services, click here.
Greens Lettings | Letting Agent SE18 | Property Management | Landlords | HMO Experts and Specialists